CASA of El Paso requires a fingerprint and Child Protective Services background check on every Advocate and Staff Member associated with CASA. This is to help keep children safe while they are in the foster care system. For these background checks, CASA of El Paso charges a fee of $40. Please use the link below to to pay the fee after you have been in contact with a member of our recruitment team. You will receive an electronic receipt for this payment. Please reach out to Sandy at email@example.com if you have questions! Thank you.
– Phil Anderson, Volunteer since 2013
Help us continue our mission!
While we have come a long way, there are still many children in our community who need a CASA to advocate for them.
Our Community Partners
Our success is only possible because of our partnership with many caring individuals and organizations in the community. From government to the business community, there is a genuine focus on seeing an end to child abuse and neglect in El Paso.
We thank all our partners for their work in keeping children safe.
- 65th District Court
- ABTS – Associated Behavioral & Trauma Specialties
- Child Protective Services
- Child Crisis Center
- Child Guidance Center
- Circle of Living Hope
- Early Childhood Intervention
- El Paso Behavioral Health
- El Paso Center for Children
- El Paso Pediatric Center
- Juvenile Probation Department
- Lee & Beulah Moor Children’s Home
- Runaway Shelter
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Up Bring
- World for Children